Policy pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide you with the following information.
We at http://hotelcarpi.it consider the privacy of our visitors to be of the utmost importance. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how it is utilised.
Log Files Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply register visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure of hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages and the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyse trends, administer the site, monitor the movement of users on the site and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personally-identifiable information, meaning all data is collected in an absolutely anonymous form.
Our advertising partners
- third-party providers operating advertising networks that use cookie technology in their advertisements and links that appear on our site. The ads are thus sent directly to your browser. Our advertising partners then automatically receive your address.
Our site does not have access to nor controls these cookies utilised by third-party advertisers.
You should consult the respective Privacy Policies of these third-party servers for more information on their practices and for instructions on how to disable certain processes.
If you wish to deactivate cookies, you can do so via your individual browser options. Further information on cookie management with specific web browsers can be found on the respective browser websites.
Purpose of processing
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide access to restricted areas of the portal and portals/sites connected to this one and to send communications (including of a commercial nature), news, updates on the initiatives of this site and its subsidiaries and/or affiliates and/or Sponsors.
- it is possible that the aforementioned data could be transferred to third parties, always for the purpose of carrying out email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications
- to fulfil obligations under the laws or regulations;
- for contact management.
The data shall be processed in the following ways:
- single-opt-in data collection, in a special database;
- recording and processing on paper and/or magnetic media;
- organisation of the archives in mainly automated form, in accordance with the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures under Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All requested data is mandatory.
Entities to whom data may be disclosed
The data collected may be disclosed to:
- companies and enterprises for direct mailing or similar activities;
- associations and foundations wishing to purchase advertising space on lists or on the site and/or linked to the provision of a particular service
- persons who must have access to the data, as required by law or secondary and/or EU regulations.
Rights of the Data Subject
Pursuant to Article 7 (Right of Access to Personal Data and Other Rights) of the Privacy Code, we wish to inform you that your rights with regard to data processing are:
- to know, by means of free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- to be informed of the nature and purposes of data processing;
- to obtain from the holder, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form of said data and its origin, as well as the logic and purpose on which the processing is based; a request that can be renewed, save for the existence of justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days;
- the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or – if interested – integration of existing data;
- to object in whole or in part to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
We wish to point out that the Data Controller for all legal purposes is:
- Hotel carpi
- Via delle Magliaie, 2/4 41012 – (MO)
- Tel/Fax: 059 645915
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We consider it important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we shall do our best to remove such information as soon as possible.